The Tactical Trauma Kit #1 is designed by a former pararesqueman to be used by those who might find themselves in the line of fire; police, military, tactical groups and hunters. The pouch offers easy access to all essential items in case of an emergency.
The Tactical Trauma Kit #1 comes with the M.O.L.L.E. strap system and therefore can easily be attached to waistbelts, backpacks, vests, etc.
The pouch measures 8"x6"x3.5", and the complete kit weights only 1.15 lbs. The kit is available in OD and ACU. The kit comes shrink wrapped with content list.
(click images to enlarge)
Contains 55 items, including:
- 1 EFA - First Aid Instructions - 1 Burn Aid Package
- 16 Bandage Strips, 1''x3'' - 1 Tape, Roll, Adhesive
- 5 Butterfly Strips - 1 EMT Shears
- 1 Elastic Bandage, 4'' - 1 Pair of Stainless Steel Tweezers
- 6 Sterile Sponges, 4''x4'' - 2 Ammonia Inhalants
- 1 Blood Stopper Kit - 60 Antiseptic BZK Wipes
- 1 Abdominal Pad, 5''x9'' - 6 Safety Pins
- 1 Triangular Bandage - 1 Pair Latex Examination Gloves
- 4 Pain Relievers