Note- these run big, order one size smaller than a comparable civilian jacket for the same fit.
The U.S. Army ACU Generation III ECWCS Fleece Jackets/Liners are the single most popular component of the ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System). They can be used as a stand-alone jacket or an additional layer of insulation under a wterproof/widproof layer. This jacket is made of a technologically advanced fabric that is quick drying, breathable, packs down to a small size, and provides warmth without adding extra weight.
• Fleece body with 100% nylon neck, shoulder and elbow patches
• Center front zip opening
• Two internal mesh pockets
• Two external sided pockets
• Breathable gridded flexible side/armpit panels
• Name and rank Velcro fasteners on the chest